Voter Registration & Elections
View your registration status and make updates to your voter record if your information has changed. Contact our office if you have questions about your eligibility.
Nov. 5, 2019 General Election
- Berkeley A, Berkeley D (PDF)
- Berkeley B, Berkeley C (PDF)
- Jamestown A (PDF)
- Jamestown B, Powhatan B, Powhatan D (PDF)
- Jamestown C, Jamestown D, Powhatan A (PDF)
- Stonehouse A, Stonehouse B, Stonehouse C (PDF)
- Roberts A, Roberts C (PDF)
- Roberts B, Roberts D (PDF)
View our precincts listing to find all James City County polling locations and district information.
Fri Sep. 20
Tue Oct. 15
Sat Oct. 26
About the Director of Elections
The Director of Elections registers voters and updates records of voters for changes of address and administers elections with the Electoral Board, whose primary responsibility is to oversee the elections. The Director is appointed by the Electoral Board, whose members are appointed by the Circuit Court Judge for 3-year staggered terms. Two members represent the political party receiving the most votes in the last gubernatorial election and 1 member represents the party receiving the second-highest votes.