Forms & Publications
Spring and summer are exciting times in Parks & Recreation! The opportunities to cultivate healthy minds and bodies and to connect with our community are endless. This edition of the Destination Recreation features the County’s recreation and community centers - at the James City County Recreation Center, walk the community’s only indoor walking track, work out on the fitness equipment, take a class, play some ball or take a dip in the pool! At the Abram Frink Jr. Community Center, plant the seeds for healthy living in the Community Garden and take advantage of new and more neighborhood events and services.
We’ve got camps too, more than 120 offerings this spring and summer. The department offers more than 3,400 customer-driven year-round programs for all ages and abilities and boasts over 1,500 acres of park land encompassing 17 parks filled with fun amenities and adventure for our citizens and visitors to enjoy the beauty of our community.
Please spend a few minutes with this spring/summer edition of Destination Recreation Activity Brochure or pick up a copy at any Parks & Recreation facility, park office, public County office or at County and City libraries. If there’s a program you don’t see but would like to see offered, please let us know. Enjoy your summer!
Hard copies of the Spring/Summer 2018 Parks & Recreation Activity Brochure will be available on March 5 at the pickup locations listed above. The brochure is available online at any time!
- Athletic Fields Courts Reservation Form (PDF)
- Birthday Pool Party Form (PDF)
- Fishing Tournament Reservation Form (PDF)
- Indoor Facility Request Form (PDF)
- Indoor Tournament Information and Application (PDF)
- Legacy Hall Reservation Agreement Form (PDF)
- Legacy Hall Tent Rental Form (PDF)
- Outdoor Tournament Information and Application (PDF)
- Pool Facility Request Form (PDF)
- Shelter Reservation Form (PDF)
- Special Park Use Application Form (PDF)
- FY2017 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2016 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2013 Annual Report (PDF)
- FY2012 Annual Report (PDF)
Code of Conduct
- Chickahominy Riverfront Park Campground Map (PDF)
- Freedom Park Trail Map (PDF)
- Ironbound Park Map (PDF)
- Jamestown Beach Event Park Map (PDF)
- Mid County Multiuse Trail Map (PDF)
- Recreation Center Park Trail Map (PDF)
- Warhill 2-Mile Multiuse Walking Trail Map (PDF)
- Warhill 3.5-Mile Multiuse Trail Map (PDF)