Subfacility of James City County Recreation Center
About the Lounge
The Lounge is located in the James City County Recreation Center and offers a variety of activities, trips, luncheons socials and classes. The room is a comfortable gathering spot to socialize or engage in activities and meet new friends.
Lounge activities require a separate membership from a general recreation center membership. The cost of a Lounge membership is:
- $65/year for James City County and Williamsburg residents
- $75/year for nonresidents
Activity Waiver Forms
An Activity Waiver Form (PDF) must be completed and on file to register for any trip. These forms are kept on file at the Front Desk.
- The waiver forms are valid for 1 year from the date completed
- A couple can be listed on the same waiver form
- Registering and paying for a guest is allowed as long as the guest also has a completed waiver form on file
Payments by be made by one of the following options:
- In person - Payment accepted by cash, check, or credit card
- Phone - Payment accepted by credit card only (phone payments can only be taken if you have a current waiver form on file)
Payment receipts can be printed and/or emailed. Receipts are needed to process any refunds.
Cancellations & Refunds
Refunds requests can be obtained from the Front Desk staff or the Recreation Program Coordinator. If the trip is canceled by the Recreation Program Coordinator, all registered participants will receive a full refund of trip cost. Refunds can be issued if a rescheduled date for a trip previously canceled cannot be attended. Credit and debit card purchases incur a non-refundable 2.95% convenience fee. Payment by check, money order and cash can avoid the fee.
To receive a refund for canceling on your own, requests must be submitted and approved at least 7 days in advance of the trip date. A 10% processing fee will be applied.